Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jess: Now with More Bang

There comes a point in a girl's life where she needs a change, something's gotta give, big things have to happen. Maybe she's going on spring break--ironically to a place that's actually colder than where she lives now--in two weeks. Maybe she's sick of looking in the mirror and thinking blah. Maybe she lets her best gay friend--the one who's always lecturing her on serum (You need serum in your hair, Jess! Serum!)--talk her into going to his hairdresser. Maybe she feels a little reckless, a little like the time she had a hair appointment before she went out with New Boy for the first time, and she says the same thing she said then: "Do what you think will make me look best."

Maybe she gets bangs. Maybe she gets really cute bangs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm pretty sure after I get my eyebrows waxed next week, I am going to rule the world.

3 comments:

Just... Why? said...

Shouldn't that last line be finished off with a "Mwoohahahaha" in true Dr Evil style?!

Jason said...

Now I have William Hung "singing" in my head.

"She bangs, she bangs . . ."

Ow.

Nice hair!

Diana said...

You look adorable.

I want bangs.