Monday, December 25, 2006

Classiest Christmas Conversations

#1

My Grandfather sits down for dinner. He folds a napkin on his lap and pats his stomach, which is covered in a shirt that's made out of a cotton printed with antique tractors.

Grandpa: This is my favorite tractor shirt.

Apparently he has more than one.


#2:

Mom: Is Marge coming, Dad?
Grandpa: No. Right now she's only breathing really hard.


#3:

Mom: Okay, I'm going to tell a joke. Ready?

Everyone Else: Yes.

Mom: Why do lesbians like Gander Mountain so much?

Everyone Else: Why?

Mom: Because they hate Dick's.


#4:

My Brother: Mom screams in the middle of the night when she's having nightmares. I've heard it before.

My Aunt: And did it sound like, "Oh, Jeff! Oh, Jeff!!"? Because that's not really a nightmare, Adam.

My Brother: Oh my God, I am going to throw up.


#5:

My Uncle: Alright, let's go. We need to go. I'm dying to show you what I got you for Christmas.

My Aunt: Oh yeah?

My Uncle: Yeah. Santa knows how much you like [devilish grin] roosters.

No comments: