Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Spring Break 2007

This is where I'll be for Spring Break 2007:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I plan to cause as much trouble as I can with these people:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I plan to once again be the girl who let herself be talked into doing things like putting on a spangly dress and hooker heels to pose for her thesis posters while reading a Maxim:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The girl who drives to the big city just to go see a stellar drag show:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It's going to be a Time. A real honest to goodness Time.

4 comments:

Jason said...

What are the dates of this Time? I'd like to persuade Michele to accompany me to Mankato for the festivities.

I'm also writing a screenplay that starts in Mankato. It's a VAmpire comedy/parody. I've Never written aBout vampiRes before.

I Use a certaiN person's sTreet at one point. It's hidden in the random capitals of this post.

Diana said...

V. A. N. R. T.

A van. A nonfiction prof named R.T. Dick Terrill is attacked by vampires while he's driving a van.

Diana said...

Okay. I'm dim-witted and obviously illiterate. I get it now.

Jess said...

Ha. That was good times.

Jason: I'll be in March 14th (evening) and I'll be out on March 20th (morning).

Come get drunk with your MFA compadres.