Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Found It in My Entryway

A few copies of this showed up on my doorstep just the other day:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's my book! I'm on Amazon.com! See?

It would make such an excellent gift for Valentine's Day--well, if you had a teenager who was interested in reading a book on Russian teen culture because they don't have a date for Valentine's Day. I can relate. I'll probably be sitting home reading on Valentine's Day, too. And if I hadn't written it and already read it a thousand times, I'd totally read this book. My favorite thing is the section about the Moscow Metro. It's just so stunning.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats, kid! I bought one.

Anskov said...

That's awesome! Let me know when you get that apartment overlooking Central Park and then send your private jet for me.

Jason said...

Now do you think you wasted your teenage years hitchhiking across Russia?

Should have known that would come in handy.

cornshake said...

that is so flippin' cool!!